Thursday, May 28, 2009

Frank J. Hanna, III and Money

I’m not sure if it is because I’m writing more about money, if it is because I’m working more with people to create more money, or what the exact reason why I’m attracting so many people into my life as Frank J. Hanna, III who are all about teaching about money’s true influence.

Frank, at an early age, made quite a bit in a business and another business, and now he has a heart for philanthropy. Frank J. Hanna, III, is a true servant heart, and just released a new book, What Your Money Means.

In a time like this, I’m sure a guy who has made millions (he sold one of the companies he co-founded for $100 million), can give us insights into money – and faith, as Frank J. Hanna, III just happens to be a guy who really believes in only serving one master – God. I haven’t yet read this book, but it sounds like one we could all use!

No comments:

Post a Comment